The REVIT Scout H2O’s design is based on a traditional hiking shoe and features the same venerable characteristics that will appeal to tour and city riders alike. The durable construction offers excellent foot support and stability. The REV’IT by Vibram sole makes walking comfortable while providing excellent grip and protective properties. A waterproof hydratex liner and the gusseted tongue ensure the foot are kept dry. Reflection, a gear shift pad, and an anatomically shaped foot bed are just a few examples of its many quality features.
REV’IT Scout H2O Boots
- Outer Shell: coated leather, suede leather, PWR|shell 500D
- Waterproofing: hydratex | Z-liner (>5.000mm H2O)
- Breathability: hydratex | Z-liner (>5.000g/m²/24hrs)
- outer shell: 65% leather, 35% polyester
- sole: 100% synthetic rubber
- midsole: 100% EVA
- lining: 100% polyester
- Protection: thermoformed heel cup, thermoformed toe cap, injected ankle cup
- Visibility: reflection at heel
- REV’IT! by Vibram outsole, reinforced heel, reinforced toe, TPU gear shift pad, anatomically shaped foot bed, PP insole with integrated shank, anatomically shaped ankle cup, gusseted tongue, 3D mesh lining, easy entrance pull strap
- Adjustability: quick lace system, adjustable hook and loop closure
- CE certified
There are no reviews yet.